Our experienced sales engineers can visit to understand your requirements and working together with your knowledge of your product, plus our expertise gained through knowledge built from hundreds of machines, we can propose an optimum solution, based on cost, long-term reliability and industry leading practice.
The team of mechanical design, control and engineering are all involved in these reviews to ensure the best ideas are offered.
Systems are designed in Solidworks and components either manufactured in-house or sourced locally utilising the depth of suppliers in the Midlands. Build and FAT takes place in the extensive facilities we have at Cinderhill, Nottingham. We always aim to prove the machines for many hours by ‘running at rate’ before delivery.
As a team, we have worked on soft trim, hard trim, external plastics, glass, EPDM and engine and several other elements of the car for the majority of the worlds tier 1 Automotive suppliers.
Sequence and JIT builds to a broadcast ticket and interfacing with such systems is a speciality.
- Experienced engineering team in all sectors of Automotive supply with a large knowledge base of solutions
- JIT and sequence build experience a speciality and upstream and downstream interfacing
- All elements handled in-house – concept, detailed design, procurement, build, commissioning, training & support
- Support and relationships developed
- Low overhead company structure and hence good value machines
General justification for machines
- Quality control of build with full Poka Yoke – ‘no faults forward’
- Output rate to match demand