Controls & Software
Our software and control department further strengthens our stance within Automation, Logistics and Food Industry Sectors. Utilising this shared market intelligence ensures we can deliver leading technologies designed to interface easily with our customer site.
Our in-house controls system hardware design offers high quality electrical and pneumatic schematics to the latest engineering standards produced through E-plan Pro Panel.
Control Panels are manufactured and wired in-house, built to suit the required working environment. All panels are functionally tested and inspected (EN60204) before shipment ensuring a safe operating system.
Developed to seamlessly interface with our customers control systems, our PLC programming solutions are tailored to ensure flexibility and scalability. LAC can supply secure remote connectivity/monitoring to enable us to implement live system additions, modifications and carry out fault diagnostics with minimal disruption to production, reducing downtime.
- Electrical & Pneumatic Schematics in EPLAN Pro Panel, Exported to a “Smart PDF” for the customer
- Current Stable TIA Portal software for Siemens standard & failsafe PLC’s.
- Design, Integration & Programming of ABB, Fanuc, Kawasaki, Omron, Kuka, Staubli Robotics
- EN13849 calculations
- FDS (Functional Design Specifications)
- Visions System Integration
- Field I/o Running on IO-Link offering a plethora of I/O Link enabled devices connected to it
- Integration into Warehouse Management System (WMS)
- Communications – PLC to PLC, SCADA, Production control implementation
- Secure Remote Connectivity, Monitoring & Fault Finding