Our robot palletising capabilities are spread across a wide variety of business sectors and are designed to work in line with our customer’s specific needs. From totes and boxes, drums and sacks, Trays and Jigs we have a robot palletising solution for all handling requirements.
Our palletiser systems range from the manufacture and supply of single robot cells to complete production lines using multiple robots that compliment LAC’s extensive range of products. These integrate seamlessly with our conveyor, automation, AMR, Skypod, and ASRS solutions, ensuring we can provide the complete warehouse package.
We are able to implement specialist systems to strap, wrap, check, weigh and automatically print and apply labels to complete our robot palletising solutions. These systems are modular in design and can be configured to work with our shuttle cars, turntables and pallet de-stackers offering larger-scale solutions that can be run with minimal operator interaction.
- Systems configured using a variety of mainstream robot manufacturers, including ABB, Fanuc, Kawasaki, Kuka, Yaskawa
- Integration with specialist equipment, wrappers, strappers automated label application and barcode scanning
- Bespoke robot gripper solutions designed to perform single or multiple picking tasks with consideration in handling heavy or fragile product
- Integration with LAC standard solutions including infeed/outfeed conveyors, shuttle cars, pallet de-stackers
- Easy to use operator interface offering full control for modifying/monitoring of the robot cell via HMI
- LAC utilises sophisticated 3D robot simulation software to help develop low risk solutions providing a 3D visualisation of space and cycle time analysis