L.A.C. has a specialist team working within the palletising sector. From boxes and totes, drums and sacks, trays and jigs. L.A.C. has a palletising solution for all products. Our systems range from the one– on–the floor end of line palletising systems for manual lines, to fully automated systems for high output packaging lines, incorporating in-feed and out-feed conveyors, storage magazines, strappers, wrappers and sealers. We are able to configure systems using any of the mainstream robot manufacturers including Kawasaki, Staubli, Fanuc, ABB and Kuka.
Our experienced field sales team can use complex simulation packages to configure and demonstrate cell solutions and options. All conveyors and associated plants are generally manufactured in-house, with controls and software also supplied in-house. This gives LAC total control of a project. All systems are fully built up at our test facility, and are endlessly put through their paces before being shipped to customers’ sites. Our dedicated robot service team are on hand should robot cells require adjustment or modification.
- Vast experience utilising all mainstream robot manufacturers
- In-house manufacture of all feed and discharge conveyors
- In-house manufacture of accompanying ‘ bespoke equipment’
- In-house control and software
- Full test facilities
- Simulation prior to manufacture
- On site and off site systems supports
- Extensive training facilities