Flexible Robot Palletising
L.A.C. has a specialist team working within the robot palletising sector. From boxes and totes, drums and sacks, trays, and jigs. L.A.C. has a robot palletising solution for all product handling requirements.
Our systems range from the one–on–the floor end of line palletising systems for manual lines, to fully automated systems for high output packaging lines, incorporating in-feed and out-feed conveyors, storage magazines, strappers, wrappers, sack filling machines and sealers. We are able to configure systems using any of the mainstream robot manufacturers, including Kawasaki, Staubli, Fanuc, ABB, and Kuka.
Robot Palletising Cell Solutions
Our experienced field sales team can use complex simulation packages to configure and demonstrate robotic palletising cell solutions, and options. All conveyors and associated plants are manufactured in-house, with controls and software also supplied in-house. This gives L.A.C. total control of a project.
All systems are fully built up at our test facility and are rigorously tested before being shipped to customers’ sites. Our dedicated robot service team are on hand should robot cells require adjustment or modification.
- Vast experience utilising all mainstream robot manufacturers
- In-house manufacture of all feed and discharge conveyors
- In-house manufacture of accompanying ‘bespoke equipment’
- In-house control and software
- Full test facilities
- Simulation prior to manufacture
- On-site and off-site systems supports
- Extensive training facilities