Are you an experienced, creative, self-motivated, organised Business Development Assistant
ready to support, promote and build our rapidly expanding brand?
Then we have and exciting opportunity for you…
• Manage and maintain commercial search engine software specialised in contact and business information.
• To maintain Outlook Calendars of the Business Development Team, including making appointments for the Business Development representatives to meet with clients through sales calls, e-shots, marketing, social media, and other forms of marketing.
• To ensure that business development documents used by Sales, Marketing and the Business development team are well organised, current, and easily accessible.
• Graphic design experience with print based and digital advertising.
• Excellent working knowledge of Adobe packages; Photoshop/InDesign etc.
• Capable of designing and executing email campaigns
• Confident with curating and posting on social media.
• Content writing required.
• Salary: £26,000 – £28,000pa depending on experience
• Hours: 8:30-5pm weekdays
• 4pm early finish Friday
• Company pension scheme
• EV car scheme
• Free onsite parking
• 25 days holiday