Control of components is the key to a successful assembly machine. We have supplied many systems to sort, separate, orientate, and assemble. The relevant approach, e.g. walking beam, rotary table, multiple, or singular depends on the speed required and component.
An automatic assembly machine can incorporate automatic testing, robot automation, and mechanical handling.
Correct tooling is vital if machines are hand loaded with components to prevent misassemble. Poka-Yoke features can be designed in to prevent this.
Up and downstream integration of the current process can often be incorporated as well as stage by stage component inspection and assembly testing.
• The experienced engineering team in many sectors of engineering process and assembly with a large knowledge base of solutions
• All elements handled in-house – concept, detailed design, procurement, build, commissioning, training & full support
General justification for machines
• Output rate guaranteed
• Reduction in risk of RSI claims
• Labour saving of manual operators
• Quality control of the build
• More efficient output
• Continual savings after initial payback