Speed up the palletising process
L-A-C Conveyors & Automation produce a range of pallet magazines that can both stack and destack a wide range of pallet sizes to speed up the palletising process. The magazines can be used across multiple industries from food and beverage through to major industrial applications. Pallet destackers help to increase productivity and improve safety with capacities to suit your requirements and can be adjusted for automatic or manual stacking and destacking.
The magazines can be configured to drive pallets out in various ways, including rod-less cylinders powered by pneumatics for situations where there is restricted space.
Pallet magazines can be used for stacking and destacking pallets in a multiple number of ways including:
- Direct from the floor
- Direct from a conveyor or conveyor system
- From a pallet truck
- From a forklift truck
Pallet magazines can be used as a stand-alone unit or integrated into conveyor handling systems. The magazine can receive or dispense to roller conveyors and at low heights.
Pallet de-stackers can be used in conjunction with robotic systems.
In the food industry where hygiene is paramount our range of stainless steel pallet de-stackers are capable of full washdown. This makes them ideal for running within the food production process.
Benefits of using a pallet destacker include:
- Eliminate manual handling of pallets
- Reduce the potential for injury
- Increase productivity
- Stack or de-stack pallets
- Optimised pallet flow
- Improved working environment
- Reduction of pallet damage through mishandling
- Increase the pallet life cycle
- Standalone unit
- Integrated into a conveyor system
Applications for palletising
- Conventional palletising systems
- Robotic palletising systems
- Can be formatted to handle multiple pallet sizes and shapes