Simple and Effective Gravity Roller Conveyors
Our gravity roller conveyors are the simplest and most cost-effective of all our conveyor systems. Conveyors of this nature are usually used to move trays, slave boards, cardboard boxes, and plastic totes, though have a number of applications in distribution centres and warehouses.
Using the force of gravity to move products means our conveyors are extremely economical, simple, and cost-effective as no power is necessary for operation. They’re also incredibly reliable, durable, and can transport a range of products, from lightweight trays to skips weighing several tonnes.
Advantages to using gravity roller conveyors:
- Cost-effective due to no power output required
- Easy installation with little maintenance
- Modular design so they can be re-arranged for multiple uses
- Can be linked to the end of a power system to assist in the packaging process
- Easy add ons such as bends, gates, and turntables
Bespoke for Your Business
L.A.C.’s range of gravity roller conveyors is manufactured in the Nottingham plant. The range is comprehensive and would be suitable for virtually any product needing to be conveyed. However, we are also able to design and manufacture special conveyors if our standard units are unsuitable.
To enable us to configure systems that meet your specification, we also manufacture a range of ancillary equipment such as bends, gates, and turntables, all of which can be custom designed and manufactured to suit the product to be conveyed.
Ancillary equipment available includes:
- Stainless steel frameworks
- Break rollers
- Clamps and singulation devices
- Roller dia from 20mm – 200mm
- Roller pitches from 25mm – 300mm
- Robust supporting frameworks
- Widths from 100mm – 2000mm
- Integral work and packing stations