L.A.C. Conveyors & Automation produce a range of pallet magazines that can both stack and de-stack a wide range of pallet sizes to speed up the palletising process. The magazines can be used across multiple industries from food and beverage through to major industrial applications. Pallet de-stackers help to increase productivity and improve safety with capacities to suit your requirements and can be adjusted for automatic or manual stacking/de-stacking.
The magazines can be configured to drive pallets out in various ways, including rod-less cylinders powered by pneumatics for situations where there is restricted space.
Pallet magazines can be used for stacking and de-stacking pallets in a multiple number of ways including:
- Direct from the floor
- Direct from a conveyor or conveyor system
- From a pallet truck
- From a forklift truck
Pallet magazines can be used as a stand-alone unit or integrated into conveyor handling systems. The magazine can receive or dispense to roller conveyors and at low heights.
Pallet de-stackers can be used in conjunction with robotic systems.
In the food industry where hygiene is paramount our range of stainless steel pallet de-stackers are capable of full washdown. This makes them ideal for running within the food production process.
Benefits of using a pallet de-stacker include:
- Eliminate manual handling of pallets
- Reduce the potential for injury
- Increase productivity
- Stack or de-stack pallets
- Optimised pallet flow
- Improved working environment
- Reduction of pallet damage through mishandling
- Increase the pallet life cycle
- Standalone unit
- Integrated into a conveyor system
- Conventional palletising systems
- Robotic palletising systems
- Can be formatted to handle multiple pallet sizes and shapes