Chain-Driven Powered Roller Conveyors
Our range of powered roller conveyors used within the manufacturing sector are of a robust design and generally based on our chain-driven powered roller conveyor. The width of the conveyor and pitch can be customised and manufactured specifically to suit the product being conveyed. In most instances, there will be stop or transfer positions where an assembly or test operation will be carried out. Zero line pressure or low back pressure conveyors are available where a product may need to queue between processes.
Powered Roller Conveyors for Heavy-Duty Operations
Our roller conveyor frameworks are generally constructed from robust mild steel folded sections, but can also be supplied in stainless steel or aluminium. Roller diameters are available from 40mm right up to 200mm. Conveyors can either be belt or chain-driven, subject to the load being conveyed. These powered roller conveyors are suitable for a range of heavy-duty operations and transporting bulky and heavy packages such as palletised goods.
Individual loads of up to 8000Kg can be transported on the heaviest of our powered roller conveyors. To facilitate transfers we would incorporate turntables or lift up chin transfer devices. For really heavy-duty applications or where access is required in the middle of the product being conveyed, we have a range of twin track roller conveyors that would be suitable.
Powered Roller Conveyor features:
- Range of drive concepts to accommodate various possible applications including belts, chains, and motorised rollers
- Can transport heavy pieced goods including boxes, pallets, and heavy food packaging
- Easy to clean and maintain the roller system
- Roller conveyor system can be set up to run only when an item is present on the conveyor
- Can cover long transportation distances quicker due to being a motorised roller system
- Full control over speed and the process of the conveyor system
- Roller conveyor diameters available from 40mm up to 200mm
Ancillary modules available for this range include:
- Merge units
- Shuttle cars
- Turnover units
- Stackers and de-stackers
- Zero pressure accumulation
- Gate units
- Chain conveyor transfers